Ultimate Bike Bonding RiderCourse
Who Should Take This Class:
- Experienced riders wanting to learn smooth and precise control through (Police Style) low speed maneuvering.
What I Will Experience:
- Approximately 5 hours.
- 1 day.
- Learn to improve your low speed maneuvers and handling tight turns.
- Learn to improve your control manipulation, or "putting the bike where you want it".
- Control operation and body positioning are emphasized to improve smoothness and precision.
Requirements to Take the Class:
- You must provide your own motorcycle:
- Street legal
- Proof of registration and insurance
- Written permission of motorcycle owner if not owned by student
- Pass instructor visual safety inspection
- You must have a valid motorcycle license.
- You must provide the required personal protective gear:
- DOT Certified ¾ or full faced helmet. (One may be provided if you don't have one)
- Shatter-resistant eye protection
- Sturdy over the ankle footwear (non-canvas)
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket
- Long non-flare denim pants or equivalent protective material
- Full fingered gloves, preferably leather
- If you must reschedule and fail to contact us at least 48 hours before the start of your class, a $25 rescheduling fee will be applied.
- Please contact MTA so that we are made aware of any special medical requirements or other special considerations that may be required.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Aurora, CO
- Thornton, CO
- (Thornton Shopping Center)
- 7am-12pm or 1pm-6pm (1 day)
- Sign Up
- We are on the east side of Washington and North of 88th Avenue. Wendy's is just north of our entrance.
Class times are approximate and could go longer than indicated. We typically send an email reminder 24-48 hours prior to class indicating exact times and location.
If any class doesn't meet the minimum of four students,
it will be rescheduled.View our liability waiver