Introductory Motorcycle Experience
Who Should Take This Class:
- Anyone that has never ridden a motorcycle or scooter.
- Riders not wanting to commit to the price of the Basic RiderCourse prior to determining if motorcycling is a good personal choice.
- Riders wanting a "Head Start" on an upcoming Basic RiderCourse on skills like clutch-throttle control.
What I Will Experience:
- Approximately 2 hours.
- 1 day.
- Basic introduction to motorcycle operation.
- Very small class sizes mean greater interaction with RiderCoaches.
Requirements to Take the Class:
- You must provide the required personal protective gear:
- DOT Certified ¾ or full faced helmet. (One may be provided if you don't have one)
- Shatter-resistant eye protection
- Sturdy over the ankle footwear (non-canvas)
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket
- Long non-flare denim pants or equivalent protective material
- Full fingered gloves, preferably leather
- If you must reschedule and fail to contact us at least 48 hours before the start of your class, a $25 rescheduling fee will be applied.
- Please contact MTA so that we are made aware of any special medical requirements or other special considerations that may be required.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- (Classroom - Chapel Hills Mall)
- (Riding - Chapel Hills Ranges)
- Sign Up
- 11am-1pm or 1pm-3pm (1 day)
- Class is on the 2nd floor of Chapel Hills Mall next to Dillard's. Use the exterior mall entrance between Burlington Coat Factory and Dillard's.
Class times are approximate and could go longer than indicated. We typically send an email reminder 24-48 hours prior to class indicating exact times and location.
If any class doesn't meet the minimum of four students,
it will be rescheduled.View our liability waiver