Basic Bike Bonding RiderCourse
Who Should Take This Class:
- For recent Basic RiderCourse (BRC) graduates or riders of equivalent experience.
- Riders who want more practice with BRC type exercises under the supervision and coaching of a RiderCoach.
- Riders that don't want to worry about any testing or classroom.
- A great transition for graduates of the BRC to continue skill development.
What I Will Experience:
- Approximately 5 hours.
- 1 day.
- Designed to help you develop basic riding skills.
- Help riders develop smooth and precise control as they manipulate primary motorcycle controls and develop their riding procedures and techniques.
- Helps a rider automate physical skills so they can devote more attention to road and traffic conditions (searching and evaluating).
- Exercises focus on a variety of cornering skills and limited-space maneuvers.
- By the end of the course, you should be able to handle a motorcycle well enough to negotiate normal street and traffic situations.
- NO CLASSROOM!
- NO TESTS!
- We will provide the motorcycle.
Requirements to Take the Class:
- To participate you should have successfully completed the MSF Basic RiderCourse (BRC) or equivalent, or
- Have sufficient riding skills and experiences to operate a motorcycle with basic proficiency.
- A valid motorcycle permit or endorsement is required.
- A training motorcycle will be provided.
- You must provide the required personal protective gear:
- DOT Certified ¾ or full faced helmet. (One may be provided if you don't have one)
- Shatter-resistant eye protection
- Sturdy over the ankle footwear (non-canvas)
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket
- Long non-flare denim pants or equivalent protective material
- Full fingered gloves, preferably leather
- If you must reschedule and fail to contact us at least 48 hours before the start of your class, a $25 rescheduling fee will be applied.
- Please contact MTA so that we are made aware of any special medical requirements or other special considerations that may be required.
Class times are approximate and could go longer than indicated. We typically send an email reminder 24-48 hours prior to class indicating exact times and location.
If any class doesn't meet the minimum of four students,
it will be rescheduled.View our liability waiver