Who We Are
Motorcycle Training Academy is the Nation's top choice for motorcycle and scooter education. Whether you have never touched a motorcycle at all, or you have been riding for years with or without your endorsement-this is the school for you!
We are a small Female, Veteran Owned Business. The majority of our RiderCoaches are either active duty or retired military.
You will learn to ride using our motorcycles on a safe closed circuit course. Our motorcycles and scooters are small and lightweight, so you can concentrate on learning the skills of safe riding and then transfer those skills to your bike.
Why Take a Course?
- Upon completion of either the BRC OR BRC2, most States will waive a portion of your testing for your motorcycle endorsement. Colorado will waive both riding and written. Mississippi will waive the riding portion.
- You will obtain paperwork to register your motorcycle on all military installations.
- You can get insurance discounts for completing the course (not all insurance companies will honor this-check with your insurance carrier). Participating motorcycle dealerships may extend discounts to individuals who have completed one of our courses. Ask us for a list of friendly places.
- RiderCourses are discounted for Active, Reserve, National Guard and Retired Military. (Dependents, we consider you military too.) You must call for discount.
- Motorcycles or Scooters and helmets are provided for the Basic RiderCourse and Basic Bike Bonding RiderCourse and can be provided for the Basic RiderCourse 2.
- Not sure what course to take? Click here: Courses
We strongly believe that motorcycling skills are perishable. Once you get the "bug" come back and take other classes to keep your skills as sharp as you can. There is not a time or mileage requirement between courses; that is, each course can be completed right after a previous one.
Take the BRC through us and receive a $20 discount on a BRC2 (Experienced RiderCourse) if taken within 12 months of completing the BRC. Have your MSF Completion Card number to get the savings. We hope this will entice you to come out and get trained.