Who We Are
Motorcycle Training Academy is the Nation's top choice for motorcycle and scooter education. Whether you have never touched a motorcycle at all, or you have been riding for years with or without your endorsement-this is the school for you!
We are a small Female, Veteran Owned Business. The majority of our RiderCoaches are either active duty or retired military.
You will learn to ride using our motorcycles on a safe closed circuit course. Our motorcycles and scooters are small and lightweight, so you can concentrate on learning the skills of safe riding and then transfer those skills to your bike.
Why Take a Course?
- Upon completion of either the BRC OR BRC2, most States will waive a portion of your testing for your motorcycle endorsement. Colorado will waive both riding and written. Mississippi will waive the riding portion.
- You will obtain paperwork to register your motorcycle on all military installations.
- You can get insurance discounts for completing the course (not all insurance companies will honor this-check with your insurance carrier). Participating motorcycle dealerships may extend discounts to individuals who have completed one of our courses. Ask us for a list of friendly places.
- RiderCourses are discounted for Active, Reserve, National Guard and Retired Military. (Dependents, we consider you military too.) You must call for discount.
- Motorcycles or Scooters and helmets are provided for the Basic RiderCourse and Basic Bike Bonding RiderCourse and can be provided for the Basic RiderCourse 2.
- Not sure what course to take? Click here: Courses
We think we are doing a great job reaching motorcyclists and doing what we can to make them safer on the road. However, a large percentage of accidents and fatalities involve other vehicles. We have thought for a long time about how to reach other drivers and teach them to watch for motorcyclists. As you know, formal driver’s training is no longer part of the school system. Most 15-16 year olds do pay for private driving instruction. We think we can reach a larger audience by expanding our curriculum to car drivers and making the roadways safer for both motorcycles and cars.
We have started a "sister" company, Driver Training Academy to expand into Driver Training. You can see our offerings in Colorado Springs at www.drivertrainingacademy.us
Take the BRC through us and receive a $20 discount on a BRC2 (Experienced RiderCourse) if taken within 12 months of completing the BRC. Have your MSF Completion Card number to get the savings. We hope this will entice you to come out and get trained.